Approved Character Options
All officially released product for Dungeons and Dragons, fifth edition.
All homebrew material (i.e. unofficial) may be changed if proven imbalanced. Will be with notice.
- Gunslinger (fighter; by Matt Mercer)
- Metamagic options (sorcerer)
- ‘Energy Substitution’ metamagic (sorcerer): When you cast a spell with a chosen energy damage type, you can spend a number of sorcery points equal to the spell’s level to change the energy damage type to any other energy damage type (minimum 1). You can use Energy Substitution even if you have already used a different Metamagic option during the casting of the spell.
- Feats that change the use of bows and crossbows (Crossbow Expert, Sharpshooter) can be applied to either firearms or bows/crossbows. Once applied it works for the chosen area, but not the other.
- Crossbow Expert is tweaked when applied to firearms. The feature is changed to: You may use your bonus action to reload your firearm.