Events over the past 20 days:
- Invintus Excavit has, from some encouragement from his family, started training as a war mage in the ‘Vizatha Military Academy of Arcanists’. He has promise, and is expected that he will be accepted into one of the houses.
- Ships have started leaving the ports of eastern Esseand for the new world. Many other nations across Tieranne are following suit.
- House Sigilus (with some support) has been openly making paths to ‘uplift’ the Ellonites and show them the benefits of Hellonian culture.
- Esseanian enterprises (but not Zaria) have been in talks with Ellonite enterprises for a train system.
- Vallinese duchies, dominions and city states have been politically tense. Mostly disagreements on land borders.
- A several elven garden lords have died over the past couple of weeks. Most elven nations are mourning as a sign of respect.
- The Xernon thieves’ guild has a few interesting shipments over the past week (the week before training finished). Bit too expensive though.
- Word is spreading in the upper class that Fort Kreapt may soon be depleted, and people are worrying about their investments in the region.